Building a business is not an easy task. There are many things you need to do and know to organize and maintain a successful business. Money matters, but we live in a country where the rule of law is an important part of society. Therefore you need to be prepared legally as well. Nevertheless, always keep in mind how you are going to sell your product.
Do not think that because your business is small you are at a disadvantage? Actually, it's an advantage! Because you're small, you are flexible, and you can quickly adapt to market changes. Here are some startup elements you need to consider before you can launch a successful small business.
Manage your money.
- How will your business get things done?
- Who does what?
- What is the structure of your business?
- How are tasks divided?
Create your image.
- Where will your money come from?
- How will it come in and out of your business?
- Will you invest back into your business?
- How much cash do you need to operate and pay expenses?
- What profit do you expect?
- Marketing: How will your customers locate you and your business?
- Do you know where your customers are? Have you designed a plant to find and maintain customers?
- How will you keep track of your competitors?
- Do you have a good strategy?
- How will the legal system affect your business?
- How can you protect yourself and your business ideas?
- Do you know your federal, state, and local tax laws?
Organize Your Business
| Marketing Basics
| Financial Basics
| Money Matters
| Funding Basics
| Legal Basics